Professional grade high quality drill bit made from carbide which is 20 times stronger than steel providing excellent wear resistance for longer life. Designed for high speed cuts removing product with little friction and heat.
Grit Guide - An extra coarse grit is best for quick removal of acrylic or gel overlays while a coarse grit can be used for sidewall filing and shaping both the fingernails and toenails. A fine grit is ideally used for smoothing the entire surface and shape of the acrylic or gels.
-Perfect for removal of acrylic or gels.
-Tough and durable
-Operate over 30,000 RPM
-Fits 99% of nail drill machines that use 3/32" Imperial (2.35mm Metric) bits
-Suitable for professional, nail salon, nail art school/ college, nail art artist. (We do not recommend -buying this if you have not had any formal training in using nail drills)
-Material: Tungsten Carbide
-Shank Diameter: 2.35mm (3/32 inch)
- Check the grinding head before use.
- Work at safe distance to prevent dust from entering eyes.
- Thoroughly clean the grinding head after each use to keep it clean.
- If the grinding head falls, do not use it.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- For professionals only.