Vglove Powder-Free Latex Gloves 100pcs
Ingredients : latex concentrate, natural concentrate
Powder content : ASTM D6124, EN455-03; Max: 2mg / gloves
Protein content : ASTM D5712, EN455-3, Max: 200μg / dm2
Color : natural rubber
Characteristic : Polymer-free Gloves are made from a blend of 60% Latex HA natural rubber, an innovative product of VGlove branded gloves that are resistant to Polymer coatings.
Packing : 100 boxes, 10 boxes / carton
Weight : M = 5.4g
Extra small (XS): Width of palm (mm): <80, length (mm): min 240
(S): palm width (mm): 85 ± 3, length (mm) min 240
Medium (M): Palm width (mm): 95 ± 3, length (mm): min 240
Large (L): Palm width (mm): 105 ± 3, length (mm): min 240
Extra large (XL): Palm width (mm):> 110, length (mm): min 240
Measuring position :
Fingertips (13 ± 3mm at finger point), one layer (mm): min 0.01
The palm (at the center of the palm), one layer (mm): min 0.01
Mechanical properties :
Standard EN 455-02
Before aging: Tear: 6N min, lasting: 650% min
After aging: Torn: 6N min, lasting: 500% min
ASTM D 3578-05
Before aging: Stretch: 18Mpa min, lasting: 650% min
After aging: Stretch: 14Mpa min, lasting: 500% min
Functions and effects :
- High elasticity.
- The property is difficult to puncture and tear.
- Softness brings comfort and fit to the user. In addition, the user will feel more comfortable with the function of reducing sweating hands cause discomfort.
- The wrist is adjustable so it is easy to wear and to avoid tearing.
- Smooth surface, soft, help consumers not exposed to corn powder, denature ...
- Coating with Polymer non-stick coating will help surface when exposed polymer gloves feel cool and soft, more comfortable
- the lowest level of protein and chemicals on gloves to limit skin allergies for users with sensitive skin, allergic to corn starch.
- Avoid direct contact with hazardous and unwanted substances.
Criteria for quality assessment :
- Based on American product quality standards - ASTM D3578 (05)
- Apply Good Manufacturing Practice - GMP as per FDA guidelines.