JND 100% pure alcohol is the solvent of choice for the preparation, cleaning and degreasing of all substrates prior to nail treatments. Specially formulated to give the highest quality finish for any gel treatments. Can be used for removing residue of gel application to provide a high-quality shine and finish.
• Professional dual purpose prep & wipe for all gel treatments
• Sanitises the nail bed before gel application.
• Wipe away gel residue for that clean and shiny high-quality finish.
• 100% Pure (Not watered down)
• An essential product for the nail technician and any salon.
Step by Step (Gel application)
1. Dampen a lint-free wipe (or cotton wool) with the alcohol then gently rub each nail.
2. Wait until the nail is fully dry before applying each layer of gel.
3. Once gel fully cured, dampen a lint-free wipe (or cotton wool) with the alcohol and gently wipe from cuticle to tip for each nail.
Warning! Product is highly flammable. Always read the advisory label before use. Keep away from children.