JND 100% pure acetone is ideal solvent for any salon that requires instant, fast and effective removal of nail polish, soak-off gel, acrylics, or nail extensions. This is the purest form of acetone you can buy which is not watered down, so your results will be the best 100% of the time.
For nail polish removal simply soak lint free wipe with 100% Acetone and watch how easily the polish will wipe away instantly.
• Removes Nail Polish in seconds.
• Strong formula, ideal for Soak-off gel polish, acrylics, nail tips and glues
• 100% Pure (Not watered down)
• Removes safely and gently without causing damage
• Contains No Parabens, Sulphates, Propylene Glycol or Mineral Oil
• An essential product for the nail technician and any salon.
• Can also be used for removal of super glue, hair extensions, permanent marker, electrical degreaser and gram staining.
Step by Step (Soak-off gel)
1. Prep the nail by using a buffing block or nail file to remove the shiny top layer.
2. Dampen a lint free wipe (or cotton wool) with the acetone then place on nail and wrap each nail with foil for 10-15 minutes before removal.
3. Remove the foil and gently scrape of the gel polish with a cuticle pusher. Re-apply if necessary.
4. Wash hands thoroughly and dry, followed by an application of cuticle oil to help moisturise and rehydrate the cuticle.
Warning! Product is highly flammable. Always read the advisory label before use. Keep away from children.